Location: Northeast Autauga County
PDF Brochure (Right-click to download)
- Merchantable pine plantation timber, majority longleaf
- Property divided by public road
- Community water
- Beautiful open land suitable for pasture or hay
- Excellent internal road system
- Good hunting, joins managed wild life area.
- Easily subdivided
- Located near new elementary school and new High school
Price: $ 2,950.00 per acre
Contact: Ed Nelson
256 825 6356 (Office)
256 3073136 (Cell)
Driving Directions: From Prattville, go north on US highway #31 approximately 10 miles to County road # 5. Turn left (west) and go approximately 1 mile to County road #62. Turn left (west) and go approximately !/2 mile to Manning Road. Turn left (south) and go approximately ¼ mile to the property.