Autauga County – 235 acres +/-
Location: Autaugaville, AL
This property features:
- 235 acres of beautiful land and timber with many improvements.
- There is an enclosed barn with a nice loft apartment above.
- There is also a spacious pole barn located behind the main barn.
- The property is heavily stocked with mature timber, several green fields, nice deer stands, and an excellent internal road system. The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, wild hogs, and many nongame species.
- The property has an excellent water source with two bass ponds, a well and Prairie Branch Creek goes through the middle of the property.
- This property is an excellent hunting, recreation, and timber investment tract.
- The property has a good mix of open land to timber land and the property is located only a mile north of the Alabama River.
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.