Autauga County – 65 acres +/-
Location: Southwest of Billingsley, AL
This property features:
- 65 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- The property is stocked with mature pine approximately 17 years old, and ready to be thinned.
- The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, and many nongame species.
- The property is an excellent hunting and timber investment tract.
- The property has frontage on County Road 1.
- There are utilities available on the property.
- This property is just off of Highway 82 Northwest of Montgomery and Prattville.
Price: $ 146,250.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.