Coosa County – 1,287 acres +/-
Location: Northwest of Rockford, AL
This property features:
- 1,289 acres of beautiful land and timber with many improvements.
- There is a home that has six bedrooms with a kitchen, living spaces and a large outdoor deck.
- There is also a rustic lodge that is situated in the center of the property overlooks a beautiful creek.
- There is an office building and several barns and shop buildings.
- The property is heavily stocked with mature timber, 35 dedicated green fields, and an excellent internal road system. The property has a long history of multiple use management and was awarded the prestigious Helene Mosely Award in 2010. The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, quail and many nongame species.
- The property has flat to rolling to hilly topography with elevation changes of over 300 feet in some portions of the property. The views are spectacular.
- The property has an excellent water source with three ponds and creek frontage on the Chipco Creek and Meadow Branch Creek.
- This property is an excellent recreation tract and would make an excellent family or corporate retreat.
- A beautiful property with improvements like these on Barton Ridge is seldom on the market.
- This property has excellent income potential. The property also has an office building that could be leased as well as several barns and sheds that would make an excellent place for boat and RV storage.
- The property also has a quail course and pay hunts for quail hunting were performed. The ability to have guided hunts with lodging facilities that are already in place as well as a bed and breakfast facility that can operate year round gives an immediate return on an investment.
Price: $ 2,000,000
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.