Location: Hector, AL – 22 miles Southeast of Montgomery between Montgomery and Union Springs
This property features:
- 337 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- The property is heavily stocked with pine and hardwood timber.
- This property has significant timber value.
- This property has an excellent internal road system.
- This is property is split by County Road 7.
- The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, and many nongame species.
- This property is an excellent hunting and timber investment tract.
- There are several green fields on the property.
- There are two nice creeks that runs through the east and west side of the property.
- There are utilities available on the property.
Price: $ 808,800.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.