Location: East of Greenville, AL on highway 10
This property features:
- 220 acres of beautiful land and timber. The property has an abundance of pine and hardwood timber with several stands of merchantable planted pine.
- The property can be accessed from Highway 10 and has road frontage on County Road 40. There is an excellent internal road system.
- The property has an abundance of wildlife on the property with excellent habitat for a wide range of animals.
- The property has an excellent water source with a Hatchee Branch meandering along the north side of the property and Pigeon Creek meandering down the west side of the property.
- .This property is an excellent investment/recreation tract. The mineral rights do not convey with the property.
Price: $ 495,000.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.