Elmore County – 137 acres +/-
Location: Tallassee, AL
This property features:
- 137 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- The property is heavily stocked with mature pine and hardwood timber and has an excellent internal road system. The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, and many nongame species.
- There is a brick home on the property with three bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
- There is a 20X30 foot metal shed on the property.
- This property is an excellent hunting and recreation tract.
- There is approximately 48 acres of mature 18-year-old planted pines ready for thinning.
- The property has frontage on Rock Springs Road.
- There are utilities available on the property.
Price: $ 534,300.00
Contact: Luke Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.