We provide a variety of land management services, such as:
Prescribed burns – Fire is an excellent tool for forestry and wildlife management.
We perform prescribed burns on natural timber as well as pine plantations. We are a Certified Prescribed Burn Manager and will carefully plan and implement your fire plan.
- Make food plots for numerous game species such as deer and turkey, as well as strips and plots for quail.
- Manage timber in relation to wildlife needs and requirements.
- Choose the correct seasonal food sources to increase wildlife populations.
- Use controlled burns to promote brooding and nesting, to increase needed cover, and increase important food sources.
- Clearing and raking for reforestation after timber is cut.
- Clearing permanent fire lanes around property for fire protection.
- Building fish ponds, duck ponds and wildlife food plots.
We have all the equipment needed for most any project.
Aerial inspections – We can fly over your property to assess the health of your forest land. We can spot pine beetle infestations early thus minimizing the loss of timber. We can detect beaver activity or other encroachments that might have an impact on your timber. We can also map your land use on a regular basis so that anomalies are easier to spot.
Boundary painting – We periodically paint our clients property lines with high quality boundary paint. This helps our clients as well as their neighbors know where the property lines are.
Mapping – We have a sub-meter GPS (Global Positioning System) that we use to calculate acres for timber sales. The GPS is a very accurate and cost efficient method of mapping and determining acres of timber stands and tracts for many different cases.