Location: Braggs, AL on Highway 21
This property features:
- 290 acres of beautiful timberland near Braggs, AL.
- The property has two ponds on the property. One of the ponds is 10 plus acres and wraps around the house giving beautiful views from the house.
- The property consists of mature hardwood timberland, pine timberland, 13 open green fields and some approximately 10 year old natural generation. The property also has a hunting lease that is transferable which adds another 137 acres for hunting and recreation.
- The property has a beautiful authentic log cabin with a fireplace to enjoy as well as a well-constructed 3 bedroom mobile home. The property is being sold furnished which includes many amenities and the farm equipment is also included in the sales price.
- There is a nice shop building with everything you need to maintain the property and a boat house with 3 boats that go with the property.
- Haynes Creek is a beautiful, wide soapstone bottom creek that traverses for approximately ½ mile through the property. The creek is an excellent source of water for the wildlife and is beautiful to view.
- This property has excellent habitat for wildlife including deer, turkey, and waterfowl.
- This property is in close proximity to Montgomery with paved road frontage.
- This beautiful turnkey property would make an excellent hunting, recreation and family gathering place. This property won’t be on the market long so call today and schedule an appointment to see this property.
Price: $ 867,500.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.