Lowndes County – 529 acres +/-
Location: Sandy Ridge, AL- 22 minutes South of Montgomery
This property features:
- 529 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- Approximately 300 acres of excellent quality planted pine 22 years old with significant timber value. These trees are ready for a second thinning. Approximately 12 acres of planted pine 13 years old.
- Approximately 21 acres of planted hardwood (mostly different species of oak trees) and approximately 40 acres of large mature hardwoods intermingled throughout planted pines and open land.
- There is approximately 130 acres of excellent pasture land with excellent fences, cross fences and water sources. Cattle are currently on the property. The pastures have scattered large majestic oak trees throughout the open land.
- The property has approximately 1/4 mile of paved road frontage on Highway 97. Once on the property, the internal roads are excellent. The roads have a clay gravel base and are topped with rock. Most of the property is accessible in a car.
- The property has an excellent water source with 3 beautiful ponds that are approximately 3.5 acres, 2 acres and 5.5 acres in size.
- There is an excellent cabin on the property overlooking a 3.5 acre pond and surrounded by large oak trees. The bass fishing is excellent in this lake. There are also 2 barns for equipment storage.
- This property is an excellent investment/recreation tract. The property has an abundance of deer and turkey and would make an excellent quail hunting property. There are several green fields and shooting houses throughout the property.
- This is a high quality property that is that is absolutely gorgeous and will not stay on the market long.
Price: $ 1,534,100.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.