Location: 20 miles east of Montgomery near the Tallassee Exit on I-85
Macon County-167 acres
- 167 acres of beautiful timberland with good access.
- The property has two creeks running through the property.
- The property consists of mature natural pine and hardwood timberland.
- This property has excellent habitat for wildlife including deer, turkey, and waterfowl.
- This property has a beautiful cypress swamp in the northwest corner with excellent duck habitat.
- The property has a railroad running across the northern end of the tract.
- This property is in close proximity to Montgomery and Auburn.
Contact: Eddie Carlson