Location: 10 miles East of Pike Road, AL near Cecil, AL
This property features:
- Beautiful 566 acres of land close to Pike Road and Cecil, AL. The property is 10 miles from the intersection of Vaughn Road and Pike Road
- Approximately 130 acres of improved hay and pasture land that is fenced and cross fenced. Approximately 12 acres in green fields for wildlife habitat and approximately 423 acres in hardwood timberland.
- The property has almost a mile of either paved or gravel road frontage and an excellent road system throughout the property. There is an asphalt driveway a half mile long that leads to the mobile home on the property as well as other improved roads that lead throughout the entire property
- The property has a really nice 3 bedroom 2 ½ bath mobile home with a hot tub on the deck, a large asphalt area with a basketball goal and an official size baseball field complete with a backstop.
- There is a large equipment barn, a large area that is high fenced for a garden complete with a well for a water source, a cattle working pen and a large chicken coop.
- There are 7 nice shooting houses on the property complete with windows, stairs and hand rails.
- This property has over a mile of frontage on Line Creek. The creek bottom along with the hardwood timber on the property provide excellent habitat for turkey, deer and ducks. The wildlife population is amazing and several trophy bucks have been harvested from this property.
- The property has a beautiful iron gate entrance complete with a 4 board black fence.
- This is an awesome property that would make an excellent home site or a weekend retreat.
Price: $ 1,471,600.00 or approximately $2,600.00 per acre
Contact: Eddie Carlson
From Cecil turn left on County Road 2, go approximately 3 miles and cross Line Creek and the property begins on your left. See Maps. The property is shown by appointment only. The gates are locked.