Location: South of Ramer, AL between Montgomery, AL and Troy, AL
This property features:
153 acres of beautiful land and timber. The property has an abundance of pine and hardwood timber.
- The property has great access from County Road 1 with approximately ½ of a mile of paved road frontage. Once on the property, there is an excellent road and trail network so the entire property is accessible.
- The property has abundant wildlife.
- The property has an excellent diversity. The creeks and drains contain excellent hardwood timber as well as some of the upland hills
- The property has an excellent water source with Collier Creek meandering through the property.
- Several wildlife openings are on the property and there is room to expand and make more plots.
- Utilities are available
Price: $ 2,300.00 per acre
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.