Location: Southeast of Montgomery in Mathews, Alabama
This property features:
182 acres of beautiful land and timber. The property has an abundance of open rolling pastures and pine and hardwood timber.
- A beautiful 7 acre lake stocked with bass and bream.
- A Morton metal building that is approximately 2,520 square feet (42X60). The building is completely closed and has a concrete floor throughout the building with a portion enclosed as a one bedroom, one bath cabin with a kitchen.
- The property has great access from County Road 101(Old Pike Road) with approximately 1/4 of a mile
- Of paved road frontage. Once on the property, there is an excellent road and trail network so the entire property is accessible. A 4 rail board fence is across the front of the property.
- The property has abundant wildlife.
- The property has an excellent water source with a creek meandering through the property along the southern boundary.
- Several wildlife openings are on the property and there is room to expand and make more plots.
- Utilities are available
Price: $ 5,400.00 per acre
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.