Montgomery County – 247 acres +/-
Location: West of Montgomery, AL on Old Selma Road
This property features:
- 247 acres of beautiful land and timber with close proximity to Montgomery.
- The property has approximately 100 acres of planted pines that were planted in 1997 and approximately 10 acres of pastureland.
- The property has great access from County Road 54 (Old Selma Road) and is located only 10 miles from Montgomery.
- The property has an abundance of wildlife on the property with excellent habitat for a wide range of animals.
- The property has an excellent water source with Catoma Creek meandering along the Northern border of the property.
- This property is an excellent investment/recreation tract and has many good home sites. Utilities are available.
Price: $ 617,500.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.