Location: Southeast of Montgomery in Downing, AL
This property features:
- Beautiful custom home – 3 bedroom/ 2 bath home designed and built by Timothy L. Cantey, Architect
- All wood home inside with custom windows and doors. The home has an open floor plan with a wood burning fireplace. The beautiful spacious kitchen has hand poured cement counter tops and top of the line stainless appliances. The kitchen has plenty of storage and an abundance of natural light with breath taking views. The wrap around porch offers additional living space for enjoying the outdoors.
- A separate office building and workshop is located steps from the house. The spacious office has custom features such as wooden walls and ceilings and beautiful floors. This space could also be a guest retreat or studio as well as an office.
- 28 acres of beautiful land covered in mature pine and hardwood timber. The property has plenty of deer and turkey and could also be an excellent quail hunting spot. There is some open land in the front of the property and would be well suited for a few horses or cows. There is a black board fence and an remote open gate at the entrance to the property.
- The property has a nice creek and a pond in the back of the property which makes for good fishing and an excellent source of water for the wildlife.
- The property has paved road frontage on state highway 82.
- The property is currently occupied so please make an appointment to view the property.
Price: $ 329,000.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson 334-270-1291 (Office) 334-201-5599 (Cell) email@example.com
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.