Montgomery County – 500 acres
Location: Pike Road, AL
Montgomery County 500 Acres PDF
This property features:
- 500 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- The east side of the property and a portion of the north side of the property are high fenced.
- There is 90 acres of open pasture/grazing land.
- The property has approximately 400 acres of hardwood timber, has several green fields, nice deer stands, and an excellent internal road system. The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, wild hogs, and many nongame species.
- The property has an excellent water source with Little Catoma Creek running through the middle of the property.
- This property is an excellent hunting, recreation, and timber investment tract and would make an excellent country estate.
- The property is located very close Montgomery and Pike Road and only 10 minutes from Taylor Road.
- The property has frontage on Highway 231 (Troy Highway) and Carter Hill Road.
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.