Location: 17 miles south of Montgomery, AL
This property features:
- Beautiful mature pine and hardwood timber- the timber has significant value and the pine stands have been controlled burned through the years.
- Older Planted pines that have been thinned once and a young Longleaf Plantation.
- Large mature hardwood stands and one hardwood plantation that was planted in 1992.
- Cabin and a large equipment barn surrounded by huge old pecan trees.
- Abundant wildlife- deer, turkey, ducks and quail with food plots and openings scattered across the property.
- Nice duck pond that is productive and Thompson Creek runs through the property.
- Over 1 ½ miles of paved road frontage on Woodley Road.
- Good internal roads system with an improved easement road on the north boundary of the property.
- This is a beautiful property with countless features making it a diverse property with great potential.
- The furnishings in the cabin, the equipment and the ladder stands are not included in the sales price.
- Shown by appointment only.
Price: $ 2,950.00 per acre
Contact: Eddie Carlson
(Office) – (334)270-1291
Driving Directions: From Montgomery take Highway 231 South (Troy Highway) to Goodwyn Road. Turn right and go 1 mile to Woodley Road. Turn left and go 1 mile and property is on the right.