Pike County – 451 acres +/-
Location: Troy, AL
This property features:
- 451 acres of development land and timber.
- This property is an excellent development tract close to Troy, AL with frontage on State Highway 21.
- The Northern approximately 250 acres are zoned M2, for heavy industrial use.
- The Southern approximately 200 acres are zoned R-R for Residential Development.
- This property is heavily stocked with pine and hardwood timber.
- This property has a nice pond.
- There are two homes on the property.
- There are utilities available on the property.
Price: $ 2,900,000.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.