This property features:
- 1,100 acres of beautiful open land currently used for agriculture and livestock production.
- This highly productive farmland is well-kept and ready for use.
- There are many water sources on the property including a 40-acre lake and several smaller ones throughout.
- This property consists of four separate tracts along Highway 10 in East Butler County and West Crenshaw County within close proximity of one another.
- This land CAN BE DIVIDED.
- There is a large storage barn on the property.
- There are well maintained fences surrounding the property.
- Each available parcel has significant amounts of paved road frontage.
- The property has many great homesites.
- There are utilities available on the property.
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.