Montgomery County – 120 acres +/-
Location: South of Montgomery, AL on Greenwood Road
This property features:
- 120 acres of beautiful land and timber with close proximity to Montgomery.
- The property has a triple wide mobile home with 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms, den with fireplace and a large kitchen with an eat in area. The home is approximately 3,000 square feet (per owner) and has a new 5 ton hvac unit.
- There is a 4 stall horse barn and a shop with a concrete floor. The property has a security system with cameras.
- The property is mostly timbered with natural pine and hardwood that has an open canopy. The timber is mature and hasn’t been cut in many years and has excellent value.
- The property has great access from Greenwood Road and is located only 17 miles south of Montgomery and once on the property there is an excellent internal road system.
- The property has an abundance of wildlife on the property with excellent habitat for a wide range of animals. There are several green fields throughout the property as well as an abundance of sawtooth oaks planted across the property.
- The property has an excellent water source with a nice 5 acre pond and several other creeks flowing through the property. The pond had a nice dock with a fish feeder.
- This property is an excellent investment/recreation tract and has many good home sites and utilities are available. The house has county water and a septic system.
Price: $ 675,000.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson 334-270-1291 (Office) 334-201-5599 (Cell) email@example.com
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.