Montgomery County 194 Acres
Location: Southeast of Montgomery, AL (near the intersection of US 231 and US 82)
This property features:
- 194 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- This property is heavily stocked with mature hardwood timber.
- There are plentiful white oaks and red oaks on this tract providing plentiful natural food for wildlife.
- This Alabama blackbelt property has great deer, duck, and turkey hunting.
- This property has several nice green fields and shooting houses.
- There is a nice barn on the property.
- This property has significant timber income potential.
- The property has several beautiful creeks.
- This property has a well-maintained road system throughout the property.
- This property is conveniently located on Highway 231 between Montgomery and Troy.
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.