Tallapoosa County – 234 Acres
Location: Walnut Hill, AL
This property features:
- 234 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- There are 132 of 17-year-old planted pine.
- There are 73 acres of 7-year-old planted pines on the tract.
- There are 37 acres of 1-year-old loblolly pine.
- The property is stocked with mature pine and has an excellent internal road system.
- The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, and many nongame species.
- This property is an excellent hunting and timber investment tract.
- The property has frontage on Buck Creek Road.
- This property in in close proximity to Lake Martin.
Price: $ 386,100.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.