|Location: 12 miles southeast of Union Springs, AL near Smuteye, AL1,010 acres – Bullock County Brochure
- Approximately 500 acres of the 1,010 acres are enclosed by a high fence
- Excellent Hunting with managed deer herd
- Merchantable Pine Timber with significant value
- Beautiful Hardwood Bottomland on Pea River
- Merchantable Hardwood Timber
- Community water along County Road
- Excellent internal road system
- Numerous food plots with tree stands , shooting houses and feeders
- Excellent hunting property and excellent investment due to the high volume of timber.
||Ed Nelson,256-825-6356 (Office)256-307-3136 (Cell)
||See Maps. Call agent. Shown by appointment only.