Location: 20 miles east of Montgomery on Highway 110 near Fitzpatrick, Alabama
This property features:
- Beautiful mature pine trees that have been managed for quail for many generations
- Beautiful rolling hills of open land that have been manicured for Quail, Deer and Turkey
- ¾ miles of road frontage on State Highway 110
- Nice 1 bedroom cabin with separate manager’s office overlooking the property with porches and a wonderful covered outdoor gazebo.
- Large modular home for the plantation manager of the property along with a smaller mobile home that is used for an office.
- A horse barn, large dog kennel and dog runs, 2 equipment barns, and hay barn.
- Gated entrance with excellent road system
- The wildlife population on the property is amazing. This property has been in the same family for over 5 generations and had had a fulltime manager for at least the last 30 years. This property is a quail, deer and turkey show place. The property has been managed for wildlife and timber exclusively.
- Utilities available
- The horses, dogs and equipment and furnishings are not included in this sale but are available for an additional price.
- Shown by appointment only.
Price: $ 3,000.00 per acre
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Call agent for appointment.