Dale County – 218 acres +/-
Location: Skipperville, AL
This property features:
- 218 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- This property is well stocked with mature pine and hardwood timber.
- This property has almost half of a mile of frontage on a county dirt road.
- This property has an excellent internal road system.
- Bear Creek runs through this property providing an excellent source of water for wildlife.
- The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, and many nongame species.
- There are several green fields throughout the property creating an excellent food source for wildlife.
- This property is an excellent hunting and timber investment tract.
Price: $ 425,100.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.