Location: Between Montgomery and Selma, Alabama near the community of White Hall
1,431 acres – Lowndes County Brochure
This property features:
- 1,431 acres of beautiful land and timber with frontage on the Alabama River
- The property has approximately 900 acres of mature hardwood timber that has significant timber value. There are approximately 135 acres of planted pines that have been thinned once. There are also stands of natural pine and stands of planted Longleaf Pines.
- The property has excellent wildlife habitat for deer, ducks and turkey. There is more than a mile of frontage on the Alabama River along with a magnificent backwater lake and several other sloughs and duck ponds for duck hunting. The hardwood timber provides a great food source for the abundant wildlife on the property. There are over 100 acres of fields located throughout the property used for green fields as well as dove and quail habitat.
- The property is an excellent investment for timber and future development. The property has over a mile of frontage on the Alabama River that would make an excellent water front development.
- The property has an excellent access by county gravel roads and a good internal road system.
- There are many home sites and cabin site on the river or on other areas of the property. Utilities are available.
Price: $ 2,445.00 per acre or $3,500,000.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.