Location: 20 miles east of Montgomery near Hardaway, AL.
PDF Brochure (Right-click to download)
- 367 beautiful acres of timber and open land
- Approximately 2500 sq. ft. hunting lodge with 5 bedrooms
- Beautiful 12-acre lake stocked with fish
- Tractor shed
- Great road system
- Paved and dirt road frontage
- 7 green fields with abundant wildlife
- Beaver Dam Creek goes through the property
- Excellent hunting/fishing property that is ready to use
Price: $3,550.00 per acre, or $1,300,000.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
Driving directions: From Montgomery, take I-85 North to the Shorter Exist. Turn right (east) on Highway 80. Go to Highway 13 and take a right. Go to Highway 19 and take a left. Go 2 miles and the property is on the left. Call agent for an appointment. Gates are locked.