Macon County- 984.11 acres +/-
Location: Hardaway, AL
This property features:
Beautiful 984 acres of Timber land and Open land with a High Fence
- Awesome Lodge – 2200 square feet heated and cooled with Cedar tongue and groove construction and granite counter tops. All furnishings stay with the exception of personal items, clothes, and trophy mounts. The lodge is a custom built, one of a kind home with too many extras to list.
- Awesome High Fence – Approximately 390 acres of the property have been under high fence for 3 years. Only a few cull bucks have been taken. The fence is well built and the deer herd is in excellent condition. Lots of Trophy Bucks!
- 5 acre lake sits in front of the lodge. The lake has a nice dock,fish feeders, boat, and 2 lit fountains and an island with a bridge. The yard around the house and the lake has a sprinkler system.
- A Shop is located behind the house and has 2 roll up doors as well as a walk in cooler, a bathroom, refrigerator, industrial ice maker, and is stocked with everything you would ever need for the farm. It has chainsaws weed eaters, a Scag zero-turn lawn mower.4 wheeler, Polaris Ranger, generator, pressure washer and much more.
- A Barn is located behind the shop and has all the equipment you need to run the farm. One Kubota tractor,bush hog, disc, box blade, sprayer and much more.
- 984 acres of the best hunting in Alabama with lots of hardwood timber along Old Town Creek and other hardwood that was planted in 1992, along with planted pines that are 15 to 22 years old and some agricultural land that is planted every year in cotton and corn. This property has a duck pond that can be drained to plant food for the ducks and then flooded for duck season. The property has many green fields with shooting houses, feeders and has been on a trophy buck management program for years. This property has excellent deer, turkey, duck, dove and quail populations.
Price: $ 3,500,000.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson