Location: Between Montgomery and Troy, Alabama near the community of Pine Level
This property features:
- 165 acres of beautiful land and timber with frontage on Moore Road and Highway 94
- The property is mostly wooded with the ages of timber ranging from younger stands that are about ready to thin to older mature timber.
- The property has excellent wildlife habitat for deer, ducks and turkey. There is an 8 acre pond and 2 smaller ponds. The large pond has an awesome dock for family gatherings and fishing fun. The smaller ponds are great watering holes for wildlife as well as for fishing. The large lake was built in 2010 and is well managed. The property has several green fields and opening for the deer and turkey.
- The property is an excellent investment for timber and future development. The property has over a ½ mile of frontage on 2 paved roads with a beautiful black board fence on and gated entrance on Moore Road
- The property has an excellent internal road system with a newly installed bridge across Greenbriar Creek .The creek is another excellent source of water for the wildlife as well as the important habitat it provides for all the animals.
- There are many home sites and cabin sites on the property and utilities are available.
- This is a must see property. It is one of the nicest properties in Montgomery County and is a beautiful place. The owners have done a great job of managing the property for investment, recreation and aesthetics.
Price: $ 2,595.00 per acre or $427,760.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.