Location: South of Montgomery, AL and North of Ramer, AL
This property features:
- 569 acres of beautiful land and timber. The property has an abundance of rolling hills with pine and hardwood timber.
- The property has three stands of planted pines totaling approximately 225 acres. Approximately 91 acres were planted in 1995, 92 acres in 2008 and 42 acres in 2003
- The property has great access from County Road 61 (Hobbie Road) and is located only 20 miles from Montgomery and is 2 miles north of Ramer. There is an excellent internal road system and perimeter firelane.
- The property has an abundance of wildlife on the property with excellent habitat for a wide range of animals. There is also a small pond on the property
- The property has an excellent water source with a Ramer Creek meandering through the middle of the property .
- The property has a nice pole barn to store equipment and utilities are available on the property. The small cabin on the property does not convey with the property and will be moved prior to closing.
- This property is an excellent investment/recreation tract and has many good homesites.
Price: $ 1,422,500.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson 334-270-1291 (Office) 334-201-5599 (Cell) email@example.com
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.