Pike County – 55 acres +/-
Location: Banks, AL
This property features:
- 55 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, and many nongame species.
- The property has many great homesites.
- This property is conveniently located just a few miles north of the Troy Highway between Troy and Brundidge.
- This property is an excellent hunting and timber investment tract.
- This property is heavily stocked with approximately 35 acres of planted pine and 20 acres of hardwood timber.
- This property has County Road frontage.
- There are utilities available on the property.
Price: $ 174,400.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.