Location: South of Troy, Alabama near the community of Springhill
642 acres – Pike County Brochure
This property features:
- 642 acres of beautiful land and timber. The property has an abundance of pine and hardwood timber.
- A Beautiful Lodge was built in 2009 that has 4 bedrooms, 4 ½ bathrooms and a large kitchen, den and mudroom. There is a large utility room upstairs that could be enclosed for another bedroom. The house has a generous porch overlooking another deck with a large fire pit. The exterior of the house is Hardi Board and Batten Siding with a metal roof. The interior of the house is all wood construction with pine floors and heart pine stairs and the bedrooms are pecky cypress. Western Red Cedar was used for trim around the windows. The lodge has city water and a septic system.
- The property has great access from County Road 41. Once on the property, there is an excellent road and bridge network so the entire property is accessible.
- The property has abundant wildlife with 8 permanent shooting houses and many food plots scattered across the property.
- A cleaning shed is stocked with a walk-in cooler, stainless steel tables and a sink with hot and cold water for cleaning game. The cleaning shed also has a concrete floor with drain and an electric winch system for handling deer.
- The property has a 250 yard rifle range and a 16 ‘elevated bow shooting platform for archery practice.
- The timber on the northern portion of the property (see map) is not owned by the present owners and will not convey with the property when it sales. The new owner will have the opportunity to buy a portion of the timber when the lease is completed in 2017.
- The mobile home next to the lodge is NOT included in the sale but can be purchased and stay with the property.
Price: $ 2,180.00 per acre
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.