This property features:
- 197.23 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- Sitting just 15 miles from Union Springs, Alabama, this blackbelt property is loaded with deer, turkey, quail, and many other nongame species.
- The property is well stocked with pine and hardwood timber.
- There are approximately 115 acres of mature pine and hardwood timber.
- There are approximately 80 acres of pine timber that was thinned down to a seed tree density and allowed to grow back in regeneration for wildlife habitat.
- There is significant timber income potential.
- This property has an excellent improved internal road system.
- There are recently established roads around the property’s perimeter, as well as a recently built watering hole for wildlife.
- There are several large green fields on the property.
- There is a winding creek that runs through the east side of the property.
- There are utilities available on the property.
Price: $ 562,105.50
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.