This property features:
- 270 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- There is a picturesque 3-bedroom antebellum home overlooking a yard full of large old oaks and other hardwood trees.
- Built in 1860, the James Spullock Williamson house is on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places as well as the Alabama Register of Landmarks and Heritage.
- Behind the main home there is a guest home that could serve for hosting friends and family or it could easily be converted to a home office or studio.
- In addition, there is a pole barn in the backyard perfect for all of your outdoor storage needs.
- An expansive 3.5-acre bass pond lays below the house giving beautiful backyard views and recreational opportunities.
- The timber on the property has been intensively managed for decades and is well suited for future income production.
- The pine plantations on the property consist of 3 age classes. These loblolly plantations consist of 3 year old, 4 year old, and approximately 35 year old timber. The hardwood timber on the property has not been cut in approximately 70 years.
- There is a creek that runs through the east side of the property providing an excellent year round water source for many species of wildlife.
- The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, and many nongame species.
- There are several green fields on the property.
Price: $ 1,050,000.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.