Pike County/ Crenshaw County – 300 Acres (UNDER CONTRACT)
Location: Glenwood, AL
This property features:
- 300 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, ducks, and many nongame species.
- This property is an excellent hunting and timber investment tract.
- The tract has over one mile of frontage on the beautiful Conecuh River, providing excellent fishing and duck hunting opportunities.
- There is a duck pond, along with several timbered sloughs that are home to many species of waterfowl.
- There are several established food plots, providing additional sources of food for wildlife.
- This property is heavily stocked with hardwood timber.
- There is a nice internal road system on the property.
- This property has County Road frontage.
- The property is a short drive to Troy, Luverne, and Montgomery.
Price: $ 449,700.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.