Coosa County 590 Acres- Price Reduced
Location: Northwest of Rockford, AL
This property features:
- 590 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- There is more than one mile of frontage on Hatchet Creek.
- This property has a rare view of Alabama’s famous Cahaba lilies on Hatchet Creek.
- The property is heavily stocked with mature pine and hardwood timber and has an excellent internal road system. The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, and many nongame species.
- The property has flat to rolling to hilly topography with elevation changes of over 300 feet in some portions of the property. The views are spectacular.
- Chipco creek also runs through this property.
- There is a bass pond with a nice pier on the property.
- There is a 40X60 foot pole barn on the property.
- This property is an excellent recreation tract.
- There is approximately 46 acres of mature 22-year-old planted pine as well as another 46 acres of one-year-old planted longleaf pine.
- There are several green fields on the property with nice shooting houses.
- There is a full sized shipping container used for storage on the property.
Price: $ 1,179,410.00 – $1,999.00 per acre
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.