This property features:
- 365 acres of beautiful land and timber.
- You are greeted with a beautiful, carefully manicured gravel drive lined with mature pine and hardwood trees.
- There is a spacious 3-bedroom, 3.5 bath home with a wraparound porch on all sides, overlooking gorgeous pasture land, a flower garden, and a 2-acre pond.
- This custom home was built in 1993 complete with 10-foot ceilings, exposed wooden beams, hardwood floors, and floor to ceiling windows.
- There is an additional fishing pond approximately 4 acres in size.
- There is a wooden barn on the property used for equipment storage.
- The property is stocked with various ages of loblolly pine and hardwood timber.
- Blue Creek runs through the west side of the property providing an excellent water source for many species of wildlife.
- The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, and many nongame species.
- There are several green fields on the property.
- There is a metal building that fronts Merritt Hay Road that is currently used as a rental house.
Price: $ 1,375,000.00
Contact: Eddie Carlson
See maps. Shown by appointment only. Gates are locked- please call agent.